Wednesday 20 April 2011

Gizoogle

Gizoogle.com is not working. Gizooglei.com is aletenative google gangster translator.

Most Popular Keywords Gizoogled :

originaly , www gizoogle , gangster , gizzoogle , originaly , sheezy , google gangsta , language , definition , izzle , doggy fizzle televizzle , shizzle my nizzle , nizzle , my nizzle , hizzle , chizzle , shizz , shizzle , tizzle , bastardization , mizzle

Gizoogle. I know Gizoogle isn’t new, but it’s funny to see this blog translated, so here you go Translate Me Fool! Share this post! Twitter Digg· Facebook · Delicious · StumbleUpon · Google Bookmarks · LinkedIn …

Gizoogle snapshot A while back someone told me that they were bored and decided to have some laughs by reading the news, current events and Hollywood gossip through Gizoogle

One of my co-workers turned me onto a site I had never seen before: Gizoogle.com – it’s hilarious! Google has a translation service that will allow you to.
The website is called “Gizoogle.” Now, assuming you haven’t been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard something in the past 5-10 years about this whole ‘rapper-talk’ or whateva
Gizooglei

1 comment:

  1. hi this is look like greeat i like this site very much : http://www.gizooglei.com

    ReplyDelete